Monday, 22 December 2014

Lush Christmas- Bûche de Noël



I've tried quite a few of Lush's cleansers and absolutely adore Let The Good Times Roll which was a limited edition holiday cleanser a few years ago before Lush decided to make it a part of their permanent range, as I usually just head straight for Let The Good Times Roll I've never really paid attention to Bûche de Noël when it comes out for Christmas each year. This year however I decided to give it a go and I honestly wish I'd tried it sooner, it is a fantastic cleanser for winter, it manages to throroughly cleanse my face whilst also moisturising it and leaving it incredibly soft,
Bûche de Noël is a crumbly dry cleanser that looks a bit like cookie dough, it contains almonds and dried cranberries to gently exfoliate the skin, with cocoa butter, brandy, almond essential oil and cedarwood oil to nourish and cleanse the skin. It's definitely more gentle and moisturising than the usual cleansers I go for but my skin has definitely been benefiting from the extra tlc this month and I think I may buy another pot before it disappears after Christmas. 
Scent wise it's quite subtle and creamy with slightly fruity undertones from the cranberries and fresh satsumas which is great for your night time cleanse, it leaves me feeling cosy and relaxed. Like many of Lush's cleansers (think Dark Angels) you simply get a bit of the cleanser in the palm of your hand and add a little water to create a paste which acts as a gentle scrub.
Overall I'd say this is definitely a winter winner for my skin.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this yesterday! It makes my skin feel super soft. Hopefully I'll manage to snag another in the sale! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...