Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Lush Christmas- Butterbear


 


I'm sure you're all familiar with Lush's Butterball bath bomb, if not it's a small bath bomb packed with cocoa butter which is supposed to give you super soft skin, in all honesty I'm not a fan of Butterball as I find the cocoa butter a bit excessive and feel a bit like a greased chicken when I get out of the bath. That being said I decided to give Butterbear a chance as it's smaller than Butterball so I was hoping there would be less cocoa butter in this and also it's shaped like an adorable bear which is always a bonus. 
This is essentially the same as Butterball scent wise with cocoa butter and ylang ylang oil but Butterbear also contains Cocoa powder to give it a sweeter more vanilla like frangrance. 
He is packed with cocoa butter which as you can see floated around the tub in little bubbles on top of the water and I think there was just enough in this to leave my skin feeling super soft but not as slimy as with Butterball. 
I'll be honest I wasn't hugely impressed with this but it's definitely better than Butterball for me and it makes a nice break from the rest of the brightly coloured super sweet smelling products in Lush's Christmas range.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. ah I need to try this!!xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...