Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Lush- Movis Facial Soap




When this came out a few months ago I was quite intrigued by it so decided to pick some up whilst I was in Chester, Movis is a Lush soap aimed specifically for use on your face it has a strange squidgy texture which reminds me of malt loaf and I suppose a bread like texture is what they were aiming for with the aptly named Movis.
 I've been using it for a couple of months and it's still going strong, but I've only really been using it on days when I haven't worn make-up as I find it's fair too gentle for removing all traces of my make-up, I also like to use this before applying a face mask for a proper deep cleanse. Movis very lightly buffs the skin whilst you work up a lather thanks to the wholemeal bread and organic wheat bran but it mainly focuses on softening the skin with lots of  extra virgin coconut oil, sunflower oil, wheatgerm oil and organic cocoa butter. I do really like this for a gentle cleanse or a morning refresh as I feel like it's doing some good in terms of balancing out my combination skin but on the whole I don't think it's tough enough to become a vital part of my skincare regime and it's not something I'll feel the need to rush out and repurchase when it's all gone. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...