Sunday, 14 December 2014

LushChristmas- Snow Angel




Another new product from Lush's Christmas range today I'm talking about Snow Angel which is an interesting cross between a bath melt and a bath bomb, the white part of the angel fizzes away leaving a foamy layer on the water that's supposed to look like snow. The gold/yellow base is the bath melt and it takes absolutely ages to fully melt into the water but it's so relaxing to lie in the tub and watch it slowly drifting around leaving a sparkly golden trail.
Scent wise it smells incredibly comforting with the same scent as the Snowcake soap which is a creamy sweet scent, thanks to the cocoa butter and Benzoin Resinoid, which reminds me of marzipan and vanilla.
I said in my review of Butterbear on Wednesday that I'm not a big fan of Lush's cocoa butter filled products but this had just the right amount, it didn't leave my skin feeling slimy or make the bath slippery but it did leave my skin feeling really soft.
I think this is one of my favourites from Lush's Christmas range this year, it really got me feeling festive, the water turned a bright golden yellow with lots of glitter floating around and the scent left me feeling relaxed and cosy after a long day at work. One thing some people might not like about this is that the glitter does stick to your skin when you get out of the tub (as well as coating the bath itself) which is probably because of all the cocoa butter, it's not something that bothers me as I love a bit of sparkle at Christmas and I'll definitely be buying a couple more of these before they disappear in
January.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...