Tuesday, 23 December 2014

ModCloth Holiday Sweater Party

ModCloth Holiday Sweater Party



I was recently asked if I'd like to do a post to show how I'd style this cozy Christmas jumper from ModCloth as part of their Holiday Sweater Party (check out their other fab Christmas sweaters here) and as I have an ever-growing obsession with Polyvore I decided to take part.
The outfit I've come up with is pretty similar to how I styled my own Christmas jumper last week, I'd team this jumper with a plain black skirt and the beautiful ankle boots with the gold buckles. To accessorize it I'd add the statement flower necklace, a plain black clutch bag and a swipe of bright lippy like Suedeberry from Lime Crime. I'd probably wear this to go for Christmas drinks with my friends and as I'd probably be walking to my local pub I'd have to wrap up a bit so I'd throw on a nice big coat, I tend to go for androgynous styles when it comes to outer wear so this coat is perfect and of course you can't go wrong with a tartan scarf.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...