Tuesday, 30 December 2014

My Little Box By Fleur De Force- December 2014



This month My Little Box collaborated with vlogger Fleur De Force to bring a very festive installment of their beauty and lifestyle box and I really loved this months box. So here's what I got in my December box:

There were a few little craft bits to help you wrap your Christmas presents especially glamorously this year, there was a nice selection of masking tape with different cute patterns on each sheet, along with coordinating gift tags and a roll of thick thread to tie the tags onto your gifts. 

Woollen Headband
I'll be honest this isn't really my style I'm more of a bobble hat kind of gal but this is quite cute so I might try it out but I don't think this is going to suit me so I may pass this on to someone else.

Now the beauty bits.

Cowshed Invigorating Body Lotion
I haven't tried many Cowshed products but I've really liked this, it has a nice fresh scent with ginger and lemongrass, so I'll be taking this to Pete's to keep in my little skincare stash at his house.

L'Occitane Precious Cream
I love L'Occitane hand creams but I've never tried any of their face care products and I wouldn't normally try a moisturiser this rich but my skin has been quite dry this winter so I gave it a go, in the pot the cream feels really thick and heavy but once I popped some on my face it didn't take too long to sink in and my skin was definitely grateful for the added moisture and I think this is my favourite product from this months box.

As always we have a product from My Little Box's own in house beauty line and this month it was a very pretty lipstick, it's exactly my kind of shade a nice bright red that leans towards pink, it's slightly more sheer than I'd like but it has a nice soft finish and gives a wash of colour that you can build up, the packaging is also adorable.

I really liked this months box and the L'Occitane moisturiser was definitely the highlight for me, you join My Little Box here for £11.00 per month plus p&p. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...