Wednesday, 31 December 2014

You Beauty Discovery- December 2014


I'll be honest I was a little disappointed with this months choice of products from You Beauty Discovery, they went with a Party Prep theme and I guess the products all fit into that category  although I feel like eye make-up remover pads and face wash are more after party products. It might have been nice to have a couple of hair styling products on the menu as well rather than dry shampoo, but anyway here's what I got.

Yarley Hydrating & Enriching Body Lotion
A nice scented body lotion which I'm looking forward to trying, I quite like Yardley products so I'll probably use this but I'm getting a little fed up of all the sachets I get in my YBD boxes as I don't usually use them and consequently have quite a pile of them. 

 Le Couvent Des Minimes Hiker’s Foot Healer 
Another couple of sachets this time from a brand I've never heard of before, I seem to have been constantly on my feet this December so my feet could probably use some extra tlc and hopefully these should do the trick. 

Lindt Chocolate Bear
It was nice to see something properly festive in the December box and what better to get me in the Christmas spirit than a little lindt bear, I'll be honest I ate this pretty much straight away as I love lindt chocolate. 

My product choices:

Teeez Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer in Smoking Gun
Obviously I couldn't resist a pretty nail polish and I decided straight away that this would be one of my choices, I've never heard of the brand before but I like the packaging and the shade itself is gorgeous, a pretty gold glitter with a hint of bronze. I haven't tried it yet so I can't comment on the formula but I'm hoping it's as good as the fancy packaging suggests.

Wilkinson Sword Intuition Natural Sensitive Care
A sort of dull product for my second choice but let's face it a new razor is very useful around the party season and I knew I'd use this more than any of the other products. I have used it a couple of times and it's quite good, there's a block of soap attached to the head of the razor so you don't have to apply anything to your skin prior to shaving which is quite a nifty time saver and it left my legs feeling a little smoother than usual so this was a winner for me. 

You can sign up to You Beauty Discovery here for £6.95 a month. 
: ]

1 comment:

  1. I passed in December and will do again this month. All in all it's a good value box x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...