Wednesday, 14 January 2015

FOTD: My Current Go To Make-up



I've been reaching for a lot of the same products for my everyday make-up so I decided to share with you my current beauty essentials, so here is what I used for this look:

Base products:
Maxfactor Facefinity All Day Primer (review coming soon)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illumintaor in 002 Pink Light
Diorskin Forever Foundation in 010, this is my absolute favourite foundation 
Beauty UK High Brow Kit
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold
Collection Sheer Loose Powder


Lipstick 
Topshop Lipstick in Partition


Eyes
Mac Eyeshadows in Trax, Plum Dressing and Enchantment applied with a MAC 217 brush and Models Own Eye Shading Brush
L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza
Maybelline Big Eyes Volum' Express Mascara
I also used a tiny blob of Laura Mercier Foundation Primer on my lids before applying my eyeshadow.

What are your current go to make-up items? 
Also if anyone could recommend a good eyebrow powder or pencil which you think would be a better shade for me do let me know as I'm finding the Beauty UK one a little too dark.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...