Saturday, 31 January 2015

My Little Energy Box- January 2015


Another month where I've been delighted with My Little Box, this months theme like most beauty boxes was based around getting healthy and exercising but they set themselves apart with their own cute and quirky designs as well as including lifestyle products I'll actually use.

First up was this adorable little wall calendar which is filled with cute patterns and illustrations themed around each individual month, I'm trying to find somewhere to hang this as it's really useful and a nice size.

Next up subscribers received this light weight gym bag, I can't see me using this for the gym as I'm far from a gym bunny but it's ideal for carting things to the beach in the summer so I'll probably take this to Tenby with me, it doesn't look overly durable but it's pretty cute and really shows My Little Boxes quirky aesthetic.

The Beauty Bits: 


Nails Inc Nail Varnish in Tate
I was happy to see a Nails Inc polish in my box however I already own this shade as I got it free with a magazine a while ago so I might pass this on to a friend.

My Little Beauty Energising Mist
As always My Little Box included a product from their own beauty line, This month subscribers were treated to an energising mist I assume this is to tie in with the overall exercise theme so you can cool yourself down after a workout and give your skin an added moisture boost, again this is a product I can see myself getting a lot of use out of in the summer.  

Talika Photo-Hydra Day
This rather expensive moisturiser (£43.50 for a full size bottle) claims to use natural light to hydrate deep inside the skin I have no idea how that works but my skin has been quite dry recently so I'm willing to try something new to try to rehydrate it and make it a bit softer. 

You can subscribe to My Little Box here for £11.00 per month +p&p.

: ]


1 comment:

  1. This is the first I've seen of this box? Its looks amazing I'm tempted already c: xx
    kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...