Sunday, 18 January 2015

NOTD: Barry M Gelly's A/W Shades



I used Barry M Gelly Nail Varnishes in:
-Lychee
-Chilli
-Paprika
-Mustard

Lychee has fast become one of my favourite nude shades when it comes to my nails and when I picked up a few of the newer Gelly shades last month I thought they'd make a nice combination but I couldn't quite decide how to make them work together. So when I popped into Topshop and saw one of their double ended nail dotting tools on sale for just £1 it seemed like the perfect solution, I really like how Paprika and Chilli look and I think the different sized dots make for a simple but interesting design but Mustard just doesn't quite work against the pale background of Lychee. 


: ]

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look gorgeous and I love the design and choice of shades :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design, and the colours are gorgeous! Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...