Monday, 12 January 2015

Recent Purchases- The January Sales Edition




The Body Shop Chocomania Shower Gel-£3.00
The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Soap- £2.00 

Topshop Faze Lace Up Velvet Shoes- £30 £18
Topshop Earrings- £4.50
Topshop Necklace- £5.50
Topshop BeguiledLipstick, this was in a set with a blusher for £6 so my mom and I split it meaning this lipstick cost me just £3

Topshop And Finally... Kiss Vest- £7.00
H&M Plain Black Jumper- £12 £7

H&M Collared Shirt- £14.99

Topshop Necklace- £6.00


Working in a huge shopping centre is seriously a hazard for your bank balance and December and January are definitely the worst months for this but I tried to not go too crazy as my paycheck for December was shockingly bad due to a hefty bout of Tonsillitus meaning I lost out on a lot of my overtime.
Anyway back to my purchases, I did buy a couple of other things which I haven't included in this post as they're worthy of posts all to themselves, as you can see I bought two more pairs of chunky black shoes as I have clearly not got enough already and I've been on the lookout for a nice pair of cleated boots for a while so I had to buy the ASOS ones as they're just perfect. 
I'm sure I don't need to tell you all how wonderful Marc Jacobs Daisy is, it's a fragrance I've had my eye on for a while but I thought I'd hold out as the Christmas gift sets always go into sale after Christmas and of course working in Debenhams means I get staff discount on it as well and I had £5 on my beauty card so all in all this only cost me about £25.
I was pretty unhappy that The Body Shop stopped selling the Chocomania range so I checked out their sale at the start of January as they usually sell off some of thier old ranges and I managed to pick up the Chocomania body scrub and shower gel for a bargainous price and I also picked up the Vanilla Brulee soap which smells incredible.
Topshop had quite a lot bargains in thier January sale and I picked up some fab things; the shoes were very much an impulse buy but definitely not one I regret, the earrings and necklaces were on my wishlist back when they were full price so I was very pleased to snap them up, Beguiled was also on my pre Christmas wishlist so I'm very glad I got it.The Kiss vest is a size 16 so it's quite large on me but I couldn't just not buy it as I've wanted a Kiss shirt for ages and it'll be great to throw on in the summer.
I found the H&M sale to be quite disappointing and the only sale item I picked up was a plain black jumper which is super soft and I already have two same of one in two shades of green, I did treat myself to the super cute lightening bolt shirt which looks great under jumpers and will look great on its own when the weathers a bit warmer.
I needed a new clear nail varnish so I decided to get the Hypergel one from Models Own as I adore the Hypergel range.
Lastly I picked up this super cute pen from Paperchase as I want to get back into the habit of planning out my blogposts in my blog book and try and get back into some sort of a routine. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...