Saturday, 14 February 2015

A Little Bumble & Bumble Order


I was feeling a little frustrated with the current state of my hair, it has gotten very long and untameable so I decided to book a hair cut for next week and I made a little order from Bumble & Bumble so I can spend a bit more time styling my hair and getting it into better condition.

I recently ran out of my full size can of this and wanted to repurchase it but as I wanted to buy a conditioner as well I went for the smaller can which was only £9.50 but it is very small can which is great for carting around in my handbag but I don't think it's going to last me all that long and next time I buy it I will plump for the full size instead. I absolutely love the Dryspun Finish, it gives my hair plenty of volume and texture without leaving it feeling weighed done or crispy like it does when I use hairspray or salt spray.

I have a couple of Bumble & Bumble shampoos, Surf Foam and Sunday, which I absolutely love and I'd been wanting to try one of their conditioners but couldn't pick one eventually I went for the Seaweed one. This conditioner promises to nourish, soften and detangle your hair which sounds exactly like what my hair needs right now and it smells lovely, I haven't tried it yet but once I have I'll write a proper review of it.

Bb All Style Blow Dry- Sample
Customers were also given the choice of sample from three of the new blow dry cremes with their order, I was actually tempted to order this but as I was going to get a sample anyway I decided to wait until I've tried it. 

Bb Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner- Samples
I was very pleased to see another little sample in with my order and I've brought these with me to Manchester for me and Pete's little weekend away, I've tried a couple of items in the Thickening Range but I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner so I'm looking forward to trying them.

If anyone has any other recommendations of Bumble & Bumble products you think I should try to feel free to leave your suggestions below

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...