Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Birchbox- February 2015



I've had a couple of sachets of chia seeds but have never got around to trying them but when I saw these in my box it definitely peaked my attention, I love a nice warm bowl of oats in the morning and I will definitely be trying these.

I love trying new serums and I loved the sound of this serum, the Vinoperfect serum promises a more even skin tone and a glowing complexion as well as being moisturising. I really expected to love this but I've been using it sparingly over the past week and I think it's just a bit too moisturising for my skin I have found my skin to be a bit more oily and blemish prone since adding this to my routine so it's not something I'd consider buying especially as a full size bottle is £45.

I'm getting quite tired of all the hand & body lotions I've been getting in my beauty boxes lately so I gave a little sigh when I saw yet another one in this months box but this does smell great with the subtle aroma of Darjeeling tea so I will use this once I've worked through the rest of my ever-growing stash.

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea of sprayable dry wax I kind of just imagine it to leave a sort of dry crispy look but I've tried a few other KMS products which have all been pretty good so I will give this a go as I like my hair to have lots of volume and texture.

I've had one of these samples before and to be honest I just didn't get on with it, I always find that liquid tints like this just leave my lips feeling and looking very dry so I will pass this on to a friend.

Again I seem to be building up quite the stash of pencil eye liners and I never get around to using them as I much prefer gel liners but this seems to have a nice creamy texture whilst being quite opaque so I may hold on to this one and give it a try.

All in all I was quite happy with this box I'll use nearly everything from my February box apart from the Stainiac lip tint and I'm really looking forward to next months box as subscribers got to choose one of three Benefit's mascaras for thier March box (I went for Rollergirl). You can subscribe to Birchbox here for £10 per month + p&p.
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...