Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Dr.Jart+ V7 Cleansing Foam


I bought this cleanser after trying the Dr.Jart+ V7 Turnover Booster which I got in my November Birchbox, at first I wasn't all that keen on it but I hate wasting products so I persevered with it and I'm very pleased I did as my skin has definitely improved, apart from a brief dalliance with Caudalie's Vinoperfect Radiance Serum which made me break out. 
The V7 Cleansing Foam has a lovely sweet scent which reminds me of lemonade I think the scent comes mainly from the Sea Buckthorn Extract which is supposed to relieve tension and it definitely makes me feel relaxed.
It has a thick creamy texture which you mix with a bit of water to get a lighter creamy foam, I find that once I've rinsed this off I'm left with a squeaky clean feeling which I don't normally like as my skin usually feels tight when I've used this sort of cleanser but this one doesn't give my skin any tight feeling just a very refreshed clean feel. 
It has an oil free formula which is always a plus for me as I have find my skin can be quite oily anyway, it's quite a gentle cleanser and the fresh scent is perfect for an early morning cleanse. I've been using it for over a month and my skin looks and feels much more clear and balanced than usual I still have the odd problem area but I use a really good exfoliator on in between days to thoroughly cleanse my skin. 
  
: ]

1 comment:

  1. Fab review, this cleansing foam sounds really lovely and love the sound of the scent - adore lemonade scented products :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...