Sunday, 8 February 2015

Lush Valentines 2015- Floating Flower



Another Lush Valentines review, today we have a new bath bomb, Floating Flower is as you'd expect a floral scented bomb designed to float across the surface of the water creating pretty swirls of pastel colours. 
Floating Flower smells mainly of Jasmine Absolute with tones of Cypress Oil. Palmarosa Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil it's a sweet heady mix which is super relaxing and soothing. It fizzled away for ages covering the bath in soft pastel foam, when it was all dissolved I was left with deep pink water which smelt beautiful and left me with soft skin. 
It was a nice bomb to use but to be honest it didn't wow me and if I wanted a nice floral scented bath with pink water I'd pick myself up Sex Bomb, also I kind of feel this bomb would be more at home in the Mothers Day range than the Valentines line.


: ]

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing and it looks so pretty!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Sex Bomb tonight and it looks the same. I do have to agree I think it would be better suited to Mothers Day, I wish the final colour would have been more like the bomb when it was dissolving into the water.

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...