Thursday, 5 February 2015

Lush Valentines 2015- Lonely Heart Bubble Bar



This is actually the very last thing I tried out of my little Lush Valentines haul and I guess that's down to it's rather understated aesthetic when placed amongst the rest of the Valentines range, I kind of overlooked this and was much more eager to try Unicorn Horn and Heart Throb. It actually turned out to be my favourite bath product from the range (although Love Locket would be my favourite if it wasn't so expensive), at £3.50 it seemed a bit pricey for it's size and I initially thought I'd have to use the whole bar just for one bath but Lush have packed a lot of oomph into this little bar and I only had to use half of the bar to get a bright red bath covered in a layer of fluffy bubbles. 
Lonely Heart has a sweet zesty fragrance with Lemongrass Oil, Bergamot Oil, Jasmine Absolute and Rose Absolute, the scent really reminds me of another Lush product and I can't figure out what it is (it smells kind of like Fizzbanger I think) so if anyone has any ideas do let me know. 
It is a glittery bar and looks a lot like Sunnyside but the glitter is just on the outside so it's not too overwhelming if you don't like a lot of sparkle in your tub and you really have to look for it in the water. 



: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...