Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Lush Valentines 2015- Prince Charming Shower Gel



I was so pleased to see this return for Valentines day this year I absolutely loved Prince Charming last year but never got around to blogging about it so here is my slightly gushing review of Lush's Valentines shower gel which I will definitely be stocking up on.
Firstly it smells amazing with quite the mix of  different scents, Prince Charming is packed with Marshmallow Root, Fair Trade Vanilla Pod, Pomegranate Juice, Grapefruit Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Geranium Oil and Almond Oil with all that in it you'd expect quite a heavy overly sweet scent but it's actually perfect. I've heard people describe the scent as being similar to jam but for me I always associate it with Turkish Delights, it has a rich decadent scent that is very sweet but has a more grown up floral edge than the likes of Snow Fairy and it definitely fits with the Valentines theme. 
I've found it's a bit thicker than some of Lush's other shower gels and it doesn't lather up very much but because it is stuffed full of various oils it leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft I'd say this is probably the best Lush shower gel I've tried if you're looking for something to really soften and moisturise your skin. 
So to sum up I adore Prince Charming and his return almost makes up for the lack of Ponche shower gel from the Christmas line. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...