Friday, 13 February 2015

NOTD: Ciate Mineral Clarity & Locket



I used:
Ciate- Mineral Clarity
Ciate- Locket
Models Own- Hyper Gel Topcoat

I've been steadily working my way through all the shades I got in my Ciate Mini Manor advent calendar and I decided to do a simple nail look using one of my favorites from the calendar. 
Mineral Clarity is a very pretty blue glitter with bits of silver mixed in, it's a textured polish so it dries to leave a sort of sand like effect, I'm not usually all that keen on this sort of textured polish so I put a clear top coat over this one to lessen the effect a bit and I'm happy with how it looks and feels. I teamed it with Ciate Locket which I got in a little trio of mini Ciate polishes, Locket is a fine silver shimmer with larger silver sequins in it, I really like this polish although it's hard to get the larger bits of glitter to lie flat against the nails I think the end result is lovely and I like how it looks next to Mineral Clarity.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...