Thursday, 26 February 2015

OOTD: Fairies Wear Boots



Dress- Primark
Tights- Andrea Bucci
Boots- Primark
Necklace- eBay

This dress was an absolute bargain it cost me just £8 and I have been living in it, it's quite a thick soft material, it's the perfect length and the sleeves finish just before my elbows which I love. I wore this outfit to take a walk around Himley Park with Pete, it was quite a chilly day so I put on my 100 denier fleece lined tights which are possibly the best thing I've ever bought from Debenhams, I think they were about £8 but I treated myself to another pair in the sale for under £2 which I was very pleased about. I've also been living in these Primark chunky chelsea boots, I saw a few bloggers sporting these boots and fell in love, I couldn't find them in any of my local Primark's but I managed to hunt them down on a trip to Manchester back in November and I've worn them pretty much every weekend, they're super comfy but still give me little extra height which is always bonus for me.



: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...