Tuesday, 10 February 2015

OOTD: She's Lost Control


 

Coat- Primark
T-shirt- Primark
Trousers- Primark
Boots- ASOS
Necklace- Topshop

I haven't posted an ootd since December so I thought it was time to start posting them a bit more regularly starting with this outfit which I wore this weekend. 
For most of last year I got into a bit of a style rut, I bought a particularly comfy pair of jeans and pretty much wore them with everything which made for some pretty dull outfits to be honest. Back when I was a little emo/goth I used to wear all kinds of ridiculously bright patterned trousers, my faves were a pair of skinny fit lime green tartan beauties and I feel that I just dress better when I force myself to wear something other than jeans. I actually won 'Best Dressed' at the end of college I'm not sure what that says about the rest of my year ha! Anyway with all that in mind I went on the hunt for some new more grown up patterned trousers, alas I cannot get my fat arse into the green tartan ones, I looked around pretty much everywhere when I spotted these black and white flowery ones in Primark for a mere tenner and I snapped them up straight away. I also picked up the t-shirt for £6 even though I hate the fact that all of Primarks t-shirts have rolled up sleeves as I don't find it particularly flattering on my arms this one doesn't look to bad in a size 14. The yellow coat was very much bought on a whim as well it was reduced from £23 to £10, it's a size 14 so it's a bit oversized but I just couldn't resist the bargain and it's fab for adding a bit of colour to a dark outfit like this.
Of course I had to finish of the outfit with the latest addition to my chunky shoe collection, these ones are from ASOS and they are a bugger to get on but they are super comfy once they are on and they are the perfect height.

: ]

2 comments:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...