Saturday, 7 February 2015

Topshop Lipstick Legend





Yes I bought myself another new Topshop lipstick, having amassed more dark plums and purples than any girl really needs I got a sudden craving for a bright pop of colour and after standing in Topshop staring at two very similar pinks I went for the brighter one (the other one was All About Me in case you're wondering). 
Legend is a very bright, pale Barbie pink which isn't the type of colour I'd usually go for but I just wanted to try something new and I'm glad I did as I absolutely love it, it's a pretty bold shade but I still find it very wearable on a day to day basis when paired with a neutral eyeshadow. This is supposedly a velvet finish lipstick and the website says worn alone it gives a matte finish but I find it to have quite a creamy formula and as you can see in my photo it leaves a shiny finish which definitely doesn't look matte but as I've said before Topshop's descriptions for their beauty products aren't always entirely accurate which is why I always test the products in store before purchasing. I was only really looking at the shade when I bought this so I wasn't too bothered by the finish but if you're specifically after a velvet finish this probably isn't for you. 
The pigmentation on this is great and it lasts for hours and hours I usually only have to reapply once or twice whilst I'm at work, the only problem is that if you have any dry bits on your lips this shade tends to really stick to those areas and emphasise them. Unfortunately my lips have been really dry recently so I think I might try and save Legend for the spring when my lips are a little smoother so I can get the best use out of this beautiful shade.


: ]

3 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing shade! Perfect for the summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful colour!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful colour!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...