Tuesday, 24 February 2015

You Beauty Discovery- February 2015


This may well be my last month with YBD as I was again very underwhelmed by the choices on this months menu, there was a choice from 9 products, three of which I couldn't pick as they were hair blending brushes aimed at black, brown and blonde hair so I ended up picking things just for the sake of it and I feel like I'm just wasting my money on this box.

Free Samples:

 
BareMinerals Pure Brightening Serum Foundation
I love trying new foundations but they are always too dark for my skintone so I'm not holding out much hope for this.

Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolates
I love Lindor chocolates they are seriously tasty so I was happy to see these in my box and it gave a nice Valentines touch to the February box and might possibly have been the best bit of the box for me this month.

My Product Choices: 

L'Occitane En Provence Almond Delicious Hands
This was the one thing from this months product shortlist that actually stood out to me, I love L'Occitane hand creams and this one smells so sweet and just wonderful but I do wish the sample was just a little bigger.

IN.FUSED Coconut Body Scrub
I've never heard of IN.FUSED but I checked out their website and they do a small selection of body scrubs and bath soaks which claim to improve different skin problems such as cellulite, eczema and stretch marks. I'm really not a fan of coconut scented products but this was the only other product on the February menu that I thought I would actually use and the Coconut scrub is supposed to help with stretch marks so I'm looking forward to giving it a go to see if it makes any difference to my skin.

You can sign up to You Beauty Discovery here for for £6.95 a month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...