Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Birchbox- March 2015


I always look forward to my Birchbox arriving each month and this month I was delighted to see a very bright and cheerful box waiting for me, the contents was much better than last months in my opinion and there was a great mix of products from haircare to make-up and body care.

Serenity Skincare Dead Sea Bath Salt
In the years before I discovered the wonders of Lush I used to use bath salts all the time and I always find them really relaxing so I'm looking forward to trying these and it's a fairly generous sample.

Lord & Berry Bronzer in Sienna
 I don't tend to use bronzers as they're usually way too dark for me but Sienna is quite a pale wearable matte shade which I think I might be able to get away with if I use it sparingly. 

Philip Kingsley Smooth Cream
I was very pleased to see a Phillip Kingsley product in this months Birchbox and the Smooth Cream was an especially welcome sample, I had my hair cut recently and the stylist took off way more than I asked for which has meant I've really struggled to control it. My hair is quite thick and is very prone to frizziness, I've steered well clear of my hair dryer in attempt to not make it any more frizzy but it's still been very fluffy and unmanageable so this is exactly the kind of product my hair needs right now.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
This month subscribers were able to choose a sample out of all three Benefit Mascaras, I went for Roller Lash despite the fact I already have 2 samples of it, I've never been a fan of They're Real or Bad Girl and the Roller Lash wand is curved to reach all lashes which is the type of wand I usually favour. 

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris Eau de Parfum
I'm usually quite dismissive of perfume samples in beauty boxes but this smells amazing, I popped it in the pocket of my work fleece to freshen up on the shopfloor and I've had loads of compliments on this scent, it's described as a sophisticated yet playful fragrance which sums it up pretty well, I find this really lifts my mood and is very fresh. I've gotten quite a lot of use out of this little sample as the scent lasts really well and I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future. 

I don't really see the point in chapter samples like this and this just isn't my kind of book anyway.

Birchbox Mini Noteboo
Bonus Extra- Birchbox Mini Notebook
I love having a little notebook in my handbag for list making and doodling so this has already found it's way into my handbag.

All in all a great box for me this month and I look forward to my April Birchbox, you can sign up to Birchbox here for £10 per month +p&p. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...