Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Bumble And Bumble Order + Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Samples



Bumble And Bumble Prep Primer + Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Samples

I seem to have developed a growing obsession with Bumble & Bumble, it was only last month when I placed my last order with them, but I've had my eye on a few bits and bobs and I was planning on popping to Boots and picking up the Primer but I decided to check the website to see if they had any offers on. Bumble & Bumble are very generous when it comes to giving samples with orders and they usually have some sort of promotion going on, last time I got a sample of the All Style Blow Dry creme. When I placed my order they had a special offer on where you got a bunch of samples from the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil line with your order along with a sample bottle of the Thickening Hairspray, best of all they offer free shipping on all orders so because I only bought the travel size Prep Primer all of this cost me just £7.

Bumble And Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Samples
Bumble And Bumble Prep Primer, Bumble And Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer, Bumble And Bumble Thickening Hairspray

I haven't used the shampoo and conditioner samples yet but I will be taking them to Chester for my little weekend away with Pete and I'm saving the little bottle of oil for when my hair needs a bit of tlc. I love Bumble & Bumble's Thickening Hairspray, it smells great, doesn't leave my hair feeling crispy and isn't in an aerosol can which is great, I already have a full size bottle of this so I've taken the mini version to Pete's house to keep in my little beauty stash.
I was thinking about trying the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer to try and tame my hairs current frizzy tendencies so I've used this a few times already and I am very tempted to purchase a full size bottle when the sample runs out. This primer is supposed to soften, detangle, de-frizz, tame flyaways and protect against breakage and heat styling, I have noticed my hair feeling softer and easier to comb when I apply this to my hair after washing it. I use this before straightening my hair as well as I've run out of my usual heat protector and it works absolute wonders here, my hair looks soft and shiny, it takes less time to straighten and it holds it's style much longer than usual.
Finally the thing that I actually ordered was the Bumble & Bumble Prep Primer, this nutrient-rich detangler is supposed to enhance the performance of styling products and reactivate products already in hair. I haven't actually tried this out properly yet so I may do a proper review once I've given it a real try so I know how well it works.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...