Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Lush: Buffy



I've had mixed opinions of Lush's solid Body Butters, I adore Aqua Mirabilis but hated King Of Skin, so I wasn't sure whether I'd like this one or not and to be honest I'm still not all that sure. 
Buffy is packed with moisturising organic cocoa butter and shea butter along with exfoliating ingredients like ground almonds and ground aduki beans, this sounds like a great balance and it did leave my skin feeling soft but it just wasn't exfoliating enough for me and I found Aqua Mirabilis to scrub my skin a little more despite the fact it only has ground almond shells in it.
Scent wise I wasn't a fan of this it smells quite strongly of lavender and doesn't have the same sweet nutty comforting edge that I liked about Aqua Mirabilis.
I did enjoy using this to start with but I quickly got sick of the scent of it and it just didn't leave my skin as soft as Aqua Mirabilis did, but if you like lavender and are looking for something to gently exfoliate your skin whilst moisturising it at the same time then you'll probably love this.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. You know what I love the sound of this already purely because it’s name Buffy hehe just reminds me of BTVS. This does sound lovely as I’m looking for a new exfoliating body product :) Fab post :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...