Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Lush Easter 2015- Pot O' Gold


Pot O' Gold Shower Jelly

Lush's Easter range is something I look forward to each spring so as soon as the new products hit stores I legged it to my local Lush to see what goodies they've brought us this year and I'll be honest I was left a little underwhelmed. The Easter range consists of 8 limited edition products but only three of these are completely new the rest are re-releases and whilst I was very happy to see the return of Fluffy Egg and Carrot soap the rest of the range feels a little lacklustre. I would have liked to see a few more new items and maybe the return of  the Bunny Bubble Bar, so I actually only ended up buying three things from the Easter range this year, along with Pot O'Gold, I picked up Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb and a Fluffy Egg.
Pot 'O Gold was the thing I was most looking forward to trying from this year's Easter range, I'm a big fan of Lush's shower jellies they leave my skin so soft and clean and this one certainly didn't disappoint. Pot O' Gold is packed with fair trade vanilla absolute which gives it a delicious sweet caramelly scent which makes me very tempted to try a nibble (don't worry I won't), underneath the super sweet rich fragrance it has a deeper warm aroma from the myrrh resinoid and sweet orange oil. The scent of this is just gorgeous and I think it's quite unique, it's a very sweet vanilla fragrance but it's nothing like the rest of Lush's sweet and sugary offerings and I would love for this to become a part of Lush's permanent range. 
Pot O' Gold is also a delight to look at, it's full of gold lustre which adds to the luxurious scent to give you a very indulgent shower, the glitter does stay on your skin but rinses away really easily and you're just left with super soft beautiful smelling skin. The shower jellies can be a bit more of an effort to use as you are basically trying to shower with a lump of slippery jelly but I found this one to be a little more firm than their usual jellies and you can always pop it in the freezer to firm it up a bit more. 
I just love this, it's the perfect indulgent guilt free gift for those who don't fancy an Easter egg and at £3.50 it's half the price of most of the Easter eggs I've seen around this year. 


: ]

1 comment:

  1. It's such a great colour x
    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...