Friday, 13 March 2015

Lush Mothers Day 2015- Bubblegrub Bubbleroon



The last of my Mothers day reviews from Lush's latest range and again this one has fallen a little flat, Bubblegrub is a bug shaped bubbleroon with white chocolate eyes and vanilla pods for antennas, it has an orange head and shimmery green bum joined together with shea butter. 
The scent is really kind of odd, it reminds me of the Cupcake face mask but not as chocolatey, it has Vetivert Oil which is a type of plant root which gives a smoky earthy edge, Tonka Absolute which adds a sweetness and Sandalwood Oil which combines to make a strange sweet sort of woody earthy scent. 
I used the orange half of the bubbleroon which created plenty of bubbles and the addition of the shea butter meant I was left with very soft skin but in the water the scent lost some of it's sweetness and the herby earthy smell wasn't really that nice alone in my opinion but I guess it was kind of relaxing. I can imagine that if you're a fan of more earthy scents you'll love this and at £2.95 it makes quite a nice little whimsical gift. 


: ]

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of walking in a forest just after it's rained! looks so cute though x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...