Monday, 9 March 2015

Lush Mothers Day 2015- Rose Bombshell




This year seems to be absolutely flying by seriously how is it nearly Mothers Day already? Shock aside this does mean that Lush have a new collection of limited edition goodies and they've really outdone themselves with the Mothers Day range. This year they've forgone the flower shaped bubble wands which I always found to be quite disappointing and instead we have a range of 4 bubble bars, 2 bath bombs, a shower gel, soap and a body conditioner. A couple of these items are re-releases from previous years Secret Garden Bath Bomb, reviewed here, and Rose Bubble Bar, Reviewed here, I liked these but I don't think I'll be repurchasing them this year.
The first thing I've tried from the mother's day range is the Rose Bombshell bath bomb, now I've said before I'm not a huge fan of rose scented products but this didn't smell overly strong in the shop and because of the orange flower absolute and soya milk powder it has a sweet edge to it that I kind of liked, it had an almost turkish delight scent but not as strong or sweet as Prince Charming Shower Gel.
I popped the whole thing in the bath and it immediately began fizzing and frothing and it was possibly the fizziest bath bomb I've tried, there were mounds of bubbles and once it reached the centre a nice pink colour was revealed. I was expecting a lot of rose petals from this as it's quite a large bomb and it is named Rose Bombshell but there were just three petals and a rose bud which left me feeling a little underwhelmed and there wasn't quite enough pink to actually change the colour of the water. Despite the slightly underwhelming visuals this bomb did leave me with very soft skin thanks to the soya milk powder and rosewood oil but I think if wanted a nice floral bath with lots of flower petals floating around I'd go for Secret Garden instead of Rose Bombshell.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...