Thursday, 26 March 2015

My Little Superbox- March 2015


My Little Superbox- March 2015
My Little Superbox- March 2015
Another fabulous box from My Little Box and I loved this months superhero theme, theses boxes always leave me smiling and this months was the best one yet with MLB debuting their first clothing item.

Wonder Woman Stickers
Wonder Woman Stickers
I'm a bit of a sucker for stickers and these are so cute I have a couple of very bare looking sketchbooks that could definitely use some brightening up so these were a welcome addition to the March box.

 Super Hero T-shirt by My Little Box
T-shirt by My Little Box
When I saw this rolled up t-shirt I was excited to see My Little Box had created their first item of clothing I was also a little apprehensive as I usually find that one-size-fits-all items are too small for me but the fit of this is actually great. It's a very soft light t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, there are a few different slogans and I really like the slogan I got but I have seen a couple floating around that say 'We Can Be Heroes Just For One Day' and I would have absolutely loved.

The Beauty Bits:
My Little Superbox- March 2015

Kerastase Cristaliste Lait Cristal Conditioner
Kerastase Cristaliste Lait Cristal Conditioner
Kerastase are a brand that I've been wanting to try for a while so I was very pleased to see this in my box, I've used it a couple of time now and I really like this conditioner it's quite light and it leaves my hair really shiny and soft, it's safe to say I'll be checking out more from Kerastase sometime soon.

Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream
Caudalie Hand And Nail Cream
I've tried a couple of Caudalie products recently which have been a bit hit and miss but you can't really go wrong with a hand cream and this is a nice size to pop in my handbag so I'll definitely use this.

My Little Beauty- Lip & Cheek Crayon
My Little Beauty- Lip & Cheek Crayon
As always there was a product from My Little Box's in house beauty range, this month I received a lovely coral lip and cheek crayon, I want to call it a balm but it's much more pigmented than a balm, I would probably struggle to use this on my cheeks but with a lot of blending I could make it work and I think it'll look great on my lips.

A great box this month and I can't wait to see what the theme is next month, you can sign up to My Little Box here for £11 per month +p&p.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...