Saturday, 28 March 2015

OOTD: Pure Morning



I Wore:
Biker Jacket- Primark
Trousers- New Look
T-shirt- New Look
Chelsea Boots- Primark
Necklace- Miss Guided

I finally got my haircut as it was officially too long for me to manage anymore and unfortunately the hairdresser took off a lot more than I asked for and didn't really cut it into the style I asked for so I've been struggling to do much with it at the moment. When it dries naturally it goes all fluffy and messy so I've been reacquainting myself with my straighteners and I picked up a super cute plastic bow clip in a vintage shop for £2 which just keeps it off my face. 
I've been treating myself to a fair few bargains clothing wise and my latest additions include this amazing faux leather biker Jacket from Primark, I've been on the lookout for the perfect biker style jacket for ages and knew this was the one for me as soon as I saw it. It was marked up at £25 which I was happy to pay but when I got to the till it scanned up at just £10 which I was really chuffed about. I ended up getting a size 16 as the fit was rather snug in a 12 and I wanted it to be a bit of a looser fit, I have literally been living it for the past two weeks and it's definitely a new staple in my wardrobe. 
I popped into New Look when shopping with my mom recently, I don't tend to go in New Look as I really struggle to find anything I like in there but as they had a huge sale on we popped in and I picked up the t-shirt and trousers together for just £9 each. I adore the t-shirt and know I'll wear it a lot but I wasn't overly convinced by the trousers the first couple times I wore them, they're extremely comfortable and the material is lovely and light which will be perfect for spring/summer but I wish they were a bit more fitted from the knee down as they tend to bunch up around my ankles.
I wore this outfit to go for a nice walk around Himley with Pete at the weekend, I popped my chelsea boots on as it tends to be quite muddy and it was a good choice as the bottoms of my shoes were literally caked in mud by the time we left. 

: ]





1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...