Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid




Today I'm sharing with you the latest addition to my lipstick stash and for once it's not from Topshop, I picked up this very pretty Revlon Lipstick a couple of weeks a go and it was very much a spur of the moment purchase, I was actually on the hunt for a nude to suit my pale skin but I didn't have any luck there so I added another bright pink to my collection instead.
I only own one other Revlon lipstick, Cherries In The Snow, which I absolutely love so I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to pick up another of their lipsticks but I have definitely fallen in love with Wild Orchid. 
Like Cherries In The Snow this lipstick has a lovely rich creamy formula that glides onto lips, it's not at all drying and I've found this shade to have great lasting power it really stays put all day although it does tend to transfer onto glasses when you have a drink.
Wild Orchid it a beautiful violet toned fuchsia pink with a slight iridescent shimmer to it which gives hints of blue and purple when the light hits it, it's quite different from the rest of my lipsticks and as fan of bold lipsticks I really love it. I have been wearing this on a day to day basis, mostly to work, and I've had a fair few compliments on the shade, I've also found the staying power of this lipstick to be seriously impressive it does lose a bit of it's shimmery finish after a couple of hours but you're still left with a very pretty shade of pink. Also my lips have never felt dry when wearing this even after 5 hours spent in the super dry air of Debenhams which is a serious bonus for me, so to summarise I just adore this lipstick and it has made me want to add more shades from Revlon to my lipstick stash.


I'm still on the hunt for a wearable nude to suit my super pale skin so please feel free to leave any recommendations you have below.

 : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...