Friday, 20 March 2015

Rimmel Wonder'Full Mascara In Extreme Black




I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of Rimmel products in general but I was on the lookout for a new mascara and the Wonder'Full one happened to be on offer so I thought I'd give it a try but unfortunately it has disappointed me. 
Wonder'Full claims to give feather light volume without clumps and the Ultra Flex brush is supposed to hug lashes defining them from root to tip, well I can't deny that this added volume to my lashes but I have found that it can be rather clumpy and tends to just stick my lashes together in little groups which I hate. 
I did like the look of the wand, the bristles are nice and long which I thought would make it easy to coat my lashes from root to tip and it does work better on my bottom lashes defining them without clumping them together but I have found it really hard to get right down to the roots of my lashes on my top lid. I think in general I prefer a mascara with a curved wand as it makes it a lot easier to cover all of your lashes even the smallest ones towards the inner corner of your eye. 
What I most want from a mascara is something that really defines and lengthens my lashes, doesn't look clumpy and is super black, I wear quite thick eyeliner everyday so I need something that's going to make my lashes stand out against the dark liner. Unfortunately the Wonder'Full mascara just didn't give me enough length the formula itself is alright, it is really black and it's quite thick so it adds volume but it's a bit too sticky which leads to it clumping towards the tips of my lashes.

: ]




No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...