Tuesday, 17 March 2015

The Body Shop 40% Off Haul



I love The Body Shop and part of the reason I love it so is that they often have incredibly good deals which is why I subscribed to their e-mails, I'd been meaning to pop in store to pick up the Seaweed Toner but kept forgetting until an e-mail popped into my inbox with a code for 40% off pretty much everything for 48 hours. The excellent thing about The Body Shop is that you can take advantage of these offers in store as well as online and as I walk past the shop 5 days a week on my way to work I took advantage of this fab offer and ended up picking up my toner as well as a few other bits for about £15 saving £10.


I first tried the Seaweed Clarifying Toner last summer in a little Seaweed skincare set, review here, and I loved it so much I went out and bought a full size bottle. Once I'd finished it I did go back to my old favourite Lush's Tea Tree Toner Water but as much as I love it I find that it really doesn't last very long and I feel that the spray pump bottle results in a lot of wasted product also it is terrible for travel as the bottle leaks a lot. I also wanted to pick up a new cleanser as I'm running out of my Dr.Jart+ cleanser and the Tea Tree Cool & Creamy Wash was just £5 so it cost me just £3 with the discount which is such a bargain.


I love The Body Shop's soaps but they've discontinued my beloved Chocomania range so I thought I'd give the Honeymania one a go as I have the bath jelly from the range which smells incredible.


I've never tried any haircare products from The Body Shop so this was a very spur of the moment purchase but they smell delicious and both promise shiny tangle free hair so I can't wait to try them.

At the moment you can save 30% off instore and online with the code 14586 and they have a few sale items back in stock.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. I go crazy when The Body Shop have a sale or a discount code running, I can't help it! I have heard so many good things about the banana shampoo and conditioner, really want to try them myself soon. Would love to hear your thoughts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...