Thursday, 19 March 2015

You Beauty Discovery- March 2015


I know I said last month would be my last month with You Beauty Discovery but then the e-mail came through with the March menu and I saw the Illamasqua Lipstick so I decided to give it one last month but as soon as my box came I unsubscribed. I just find that I'm not using most of the things I've been getting in my boxes and aside from the lipstick there hasn't been anything particularly exciting in any of the past few menus.

As always there were a few extras for all subscribers:

Dove Youthful Vitality Shampoo & Conditioner
These are aimed at aging hair so I wasn't particularly excited about seeing them in my box but mini shampoos are useful for keeping at Pete's so I will use them.

Nakd Cocoa Orange Raw Fruit & Nut Bar
I have wanted to try Nakd bars for a while so I ate this pretty much as soon as I'd taken these photos, it was alright but I won't be buying any myself. 

My choices:

Percy & Reed Abudantly Bouncy Volumising Mousse
I picked this because there was nothing else on the menu that stood out to me and I've tried a few Percy & Reed products which have all been pretty good, this mousse promises volume without leaving you with stiff or sticky hair which is normally what I hate about hair mousse so I'm going to give it a go.

Illamasqua Lipstick in Sangers
The only reason I kept my subscription for another month, I couldn't resist a pretty red lipstick and Sangers is a very beautiful true blue toned red, the formula is soft and creamy whilst leaving a matte finish and this was well worth the £6.95 alone.

You can sign up to You Beauty Discovery here for £6.95 a month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...