Thursday, 16 April 2015

Birchbox- April 2015


This months Birchbox had a Royally Good theme to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Royal baby number 2, at first I was a little underwhelmed with the contents of my April box but I'm actually pretty pleased with it now as pretty much all of the products are things I'll use.

The one thing that I probably won't use from this months box are these Inner Me beauty supplements, I've had a few different supplements from Inner Me in various beauty boxes and whilst I like the idea of them I just never get around to actually using them. To be honest I'm not sure exactly what these ones are supposed to do as the website just say they give you a daily boost so maybe they are supposed to give you more energy I'm not sure but they just aren't something I need right now.

I always like a nice thick balm to carry around with me and this Remedy one from Pommade Divine is lovely, I've found my hands have been quite dry recently so I need something a bit more heavy duty than my usual hand cream to get them feeling nice and soft again so I was happy to see this in  my box. 

I've never tried any Bliss products so I tried this the same day my box arrived and it's a lovely little cleanser with tiny exfoliating beads to cleanse and exfoliate in one easy step it also has milk thistle and chamomile to ensure your skin is thoroughly cleansed without feeling stripped and dry. So far I've been quite impressed with this cleanser but it's quite pricey to buy at £19.50 so I probably wouldn't buy it myself.

I already have a little sample bottle of this at Pete's house which I got absolutely ages ago and I wrote a review of it here, I really like this and was happy to get another as my old one is nearly gone it's perfect for adding a bit of moisture to the lengths of your hair and smoothing flyaways without weighing hair down or leaving it greasy.

This month subscribers were given the choice of three different Laura Mercier products for thier April box I went for the mascara as I already have the primer and I don't really like eye pencils also I've tried a couple of Laura Mercier mascara's which have all been great so I'm looking forward to trying this.

I've never heard of Lola Barcelona but I'm always happy to add another nail polish to my collection and this one is a gorgeous deep coral which is perfect for summer, apparently these nail polishes are formulated with diamond dust to add extra strength and durability which is always a bonus when it comes to nail polish. 

You can sign up to Birchbox here for £10 +p&p.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...