Monday, 27 April 2015

Blog Sale Part 1- Benefit, L'Oreal, Yves Rocher, Topshop, Neals Yard & more


Well I've had a massive big clear out of my beauty stash and thought I'd hold my first blog sale as I seem to have a whole bunch of things I've never really used, so I'd love to see all these things go to nice new homes where they'll actually be used.
Rules:
-Postage is £1.99 to UK addresses only, extra items may increase postage cost but this will be clarified when you request your items.
-I only accept payment through Paypal 
-If payment is not received within two days the item will be relisted
- I aim to post items within 3 days of receiving payment
-To make a purchase simply comment on this post with the name of the item you want and your e-mail address so I can send you payment details. 

Nip+Fab Dry Leg (never used)- £3.50
Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion (never used)- £7 Sold
Neals Yard Power Berry Daily Moisture Youthful Skin (used twice)- £4

W7 Flutter Eyes Fake Lashes(never used)- £1
Maybelline Baby Lips (never used)- £1

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Hollywood (used once)- £6
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss in Punch Bowl (used twice)- £4
MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Kooky- (swatched once)- £1.50
Topshop Lip Cream in Lotus Flower (used once)- £4

Make-up Revolution Lipstick in 100% (used once)- 50p
Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick in Rouge Groseille (used once)- £4
Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar (used once)- £3
W7 Lip Bomb in Pink Cherry (brand new)- £2

Barry M Glossy Tube in shade 10 (brand new)- £1
Models Own Lipgloss (swatched once)- 50p
L'Oreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour in Flawless Fuschia (swatched once)- £4
Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon in shade No.6 Candyfloss (brand new)- £3

A La Carte Brow Ink in Blonde (used a couple of times)- £6
Benefit They're Real Push-up Liner (used about 5 times)- £8.00

The Balm Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie (used once)- free with another purchase to whoever asks first.

Part two of my blog sale will be up next week as I have plenty more items to sell, happy shopping.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...