Saturday, 4 April 2015

Lush Easter 2015- Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb




The last of my Lush Easter reviews is about the new Hoppity Poppity bath bomb, a very cute white bunny with a pink center and quite a lot of popping candy stuffed into him. I was quite looking forward to trying this as it is the only brand new bath bomb this year and the adorable design is just perfect for Easter. Scent wise Hoppity Poppity is rather fresh and herbal with violet leaf and lavender making up most of the scent but it also has citric acid to give it a zesty edge that leaves you feeling refreshed and alert. 
It fizzed around nice and gently, once it's all fizzled out you're left with quite a bit of green popping candy in the bottom of the tub which crackles away quite loudly, I'm not a huge fan of popping candy in bombs for me it doesn't add anything to the pampering I expect from a Lush bath. 
Overall this was alright and it was nice to try something completely new from Lush but I much prefer Fluffy Egg to Hoppity Poppity and I think last years Bunny bubble bar was a nicer Easter product.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...