Wednesday, 29 April 2015

My Little Dream Box- April 2015


I am yet to be disappointed by My Little Box's monthly box and this month I'm super happy with my box, this months theme was to do with following your dreams and feeling inspired and the contents definitely fit that theme well.

Lucky Star Necklace by Delphine Pariente 
There was an adorable cloud shaped package in this months box and I couldn't wait to cut it open, inside was this adorable little necklace by jewellery designer Delphine Pariente with 'Lucky Star' engraved on it in french, it's lovely and dainty, perfect for the summer.

Rotatable Stamp & Ink Pad
This is so cute, it has lots of sweet sayings like 'made with love' and I really think I'll get a lot of use out of it.

The Beauty Bits

Repairing Hair Mask by My Little Box
Every month My Little Box include a beauty product from their own in house beauty range and they never fail to impress me, this month subscribers received a repairing hair mask, I haven't tried it yet but it smells wonderful and the packaging is just lovely.
Loved Lip Balm by Lou Lesage
A nice little red tinted lip balm to pop in your handbag, it's quite sheer but leaves my lips feeling moisturised and soft.
Solid Perfume in Copacabana by Le Soft Perfume
I do love a solid perfume and have bought a few from Lush which I've loved so I was happy to see this in my box, I was worried Copacabana would have a really strong coconutty smell which I wouldn't like but it's lovely and exotic with notes of bergamot, orange blossom and violet which give it a warm and subtle scent perfect for summer nights and this will be popped in my handbag sometime soon.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £11 + P&P.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...