Friday, 10 April 2015

NOTD: Topshop Nails in Sweetie Belle




I have been popping into Topshop all week to see if their new lipsticks and lip ombres have arrived (they haven't yet) and stumbled upon the very pretty Sweetie Belle nail polish. I wouldn't normally go for a pale pink but this has a golden shimmer to it which is just beautiful and I can't resist a good two tone polish. It's a very girly shade but the gold tint makes it a little more interesting than your usual pink, the photos don't really show the gold but I promise you it's absolutely gorgeous and this is the perfect spring shade to go with the lovely sunny weather we've been having.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...