Saturday, 18 April 2015

OOTD: I Was Made For Lovin' You



I Wore:
Kiss Top- And Finally.. at Topshop
Skinny Jeans- H&M
Creepers- Essex Shoes
Necklace- Topshop
Sunglasses- Primark

Sometimes I like to dress all girly in a nice tea dress or floral blouse but most of the time you'll find me in something more like this with one of my favourite bands emblazoned on my chest and the chunkiest shoes I can find. I picked up this top in the Topshop sale after Christmas they only had one and it's a size 16 but I just had to have it and I will be living in it this summer, the arm holes are cut really low so I picked up a plain black boob tube from Primark for £1.50 to keep my bra/boobs covered up.
I have been on the hunt for some decent fitting black jeans and ordered a few pairs from H&M to try at home, I ended up keeping these skinnies which were £19.99 and are perfect, they're technically jeggings so they're really stretchy and really high waisted so they hide some of my little pudgy belly which is a bonus.
I will be wearing this outfit tonight for a little gathering at my friends house where much rum will be consumed and we'll probably end up dancing around like fools ha!


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...