Monday, 13 April 2015

Recent Beauty Purchases- REN, Vichy, MAC & More


I may have been a bit excessive with my beauty splurging recently so I thought I'd share with you what I've been spending my hard earned pennies on this month.

Space.NK
REN Clarimatte Invisible Pores Detox Mask- I went into Space.NK with the intention of having a good old mooch around and treating myself to REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial but after I got chatting to one of the very helpful ladies in store I ended up walking out with the Detox Mask instead which is much more suitable for my skin troubles. Full review coming soon.
Sample Grown Alchemist Detox Serum Antioxidant +3- I also got a sample of this serum by Grown Alchemist which I wasn't overly fussed about and as the full size is £29.00 I was hoping I wouldn't be all that impressed by it as I can't really afford to buy it right now. I've just run out of my DR.Jart+ V7 Turnover Booster serum so I added this little sample to my routine as a replacement and it's just fantastic I really feel like it's made my skin more healthy and clear. The sample lasted about a week but I can't justify spending £29 on a serum right now so I shall save this for my next months payday treat. 
Boots/Asda
Vichy Normaderm Night Detox- I professed my love for this in my last skincare favourites post (you can read that here) it's my absolute favourite moisturiser and I had to repurchase it as soon as it ran out luckily it was on offer so it was £11.25 which is fairly reasonable as the previous tube lasted me a good while.
L'oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer- I've seen a lot of good reviews of L'oreal's Infallible Primer and foundations floating around and I went into Boots to check out the foundations but couldn't find one to match my skintone but I gave the primer a little swatch and it seems really good so I picked that up instead. Full review coming soon.
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue- This was very much a spur of the moment purchase when I popped into Asda to get a couple of bits and bobs, I really didn't need another lip balm and I actually have loads of the Baby Lips lying around but I just couldn't resist adding another one to my stash
Debenhams-
I won't say much about these because I have got individual posts planned for them.
MAC Frost Lipstick in New York Apple- A muted red with pink shimmer running through it.
MAC Amplifed Creme Lipstick in Up The Amp- A beautiful lavender violet shade.
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Solstice- After getting Diamond Dog last month and wearing it to death I needed to pick up another shade and this time I plumped for the incredible beauty that is Solstice and it just incredible.

What have you been buying recently?

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...