Saturday, 23 May 2015

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner


Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Review
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Review
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Review
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Swatch & Review
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink Swatch & Review

I have used the same gel liner for about two years and it was literally my holy grail eyeliner and trust me I've tried an awful lot but sadly my dear L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza appears to have been 
discontinued. I tried a couple of high street gel liners in my attempt to find a replacement but when nothing came even remotely close I headed to the beauty counters in Debenhams and after a bit of looking around I picked up the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear gel liner and at first I absolutely loved it, the formula is a bit drier than my beloved L'Oreal liner but other than that it worked an absolute dream. However once I got about a third of the way down the pot I started to feel more and more disappointed with it, for the first hour or so it looks wonderful but by the time I get to work the cat eye flick is already flaking off and by the end of my shift I'm left with just a dull flaky flick that's all but none existent. I'm so disappointed with it considering the £18 price tag and the fact it claims to long lasting I was expecting much higher quality and I won't be repurchasing it, the L'Oreal Super Liner is still available on Feel Unique so I'm going to order a couple of pots. 

If anyone can can recommend a really good long lasting gel liner let me know.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...