Monday, 18 May 2015

My Little Provence Box


My Little Provence Box
My Little Provence Box
My Little Provence Box
Another month another fabulous My Little Box, this month they have teamed up with L'Occitane to give subscribers a taste of Provence and as usual I love everything in my box.

My Little Box Gold Cuff
The first thing that caught my eye was the little flowery package (seriously how gorgeous is that print) inside was this lovely chunky gold cuff and two bobbins of blue thread, you can use a needle to make your own pattern through the loops which I will definitely be doing. I think I might do a cross pattern on mine.

My Little Box Magnetic Doll
Next up was this magnetic doll which you can stick on your fridge and dress up in all the little magnetic clothes and accessories, I remember these being very popular when I was about 10 and I think I had a Groovy Chick one which I loved. So this made me feel a little nostalgic although this is obviously much more chic than the ones I had as a child.

The Beauty Bits:
My Little Provence Box
My Little Box L'Occitane Mer & Mistral Shower Gel, L'Occitane Verbena Body Lotion, L'Occitane Rose Hand & Nail Cream and L'Occitane Verbena Leaf Soap
There are four little travel sized treats from L'Occitane in the Provence box; L'Occitane Mer & Mistral Shower Gel, L'Occitane Verbena Body Lotion, L'Occitane Rose Hand & Nail Cream and L'Occitane Verbena Leaf Soap. I have quite a few mini breaks planned for the summer so these will come in very handy, I especially like the look of the soap which is shaped like a leaf and has crushed leaves in it to exfoliate and cleanse your skin. 
My Little Beauty Eye Shadow Crayon
My Little Beauty Eye Shadow Crayon

Last but not least we have this gorgeous eyeshadow crayon, I'm not normally a fan of this type of eyeshadow as I find they crease really quickly and the pigmentation isn't great but having tested this out I've been pretty impressed with it. The eyeshadow is a beautiful metallic golden brown, it glides onto skin and is incredibly pigmented and I haven't worn this properly yet so I'm not sure whether it creases on lids but I've thus far been very impressed by all of MLB's own beauty products and I have high hopes for this one.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £11 per month +p&p.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...