Monday, 11 May 2015

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Review

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Review
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Review
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Swatch
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Swatch Eye Look

I really don't know why it took me so long to discover the Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows as they are completely up my street, I was mooching through the beauty counters after work when I spotted the most sparkly and beautiful eyeshadows I ever lay eyes on. After much umming and ahhing I decided to be good and just buy the one and I plumped for Diamond Dog which is a beautiful mid brown packed with lots of white gold glitter, I just cannot fully explain how beautiful this is. 
I find it best to apply a primer like Benefit's Stay Put Primer before putting this on and I favour a short bristled eye shadow brush to pack the colour on and then I use my MAC 217 to blend it out past the crease which gives the coverage shown in my photos. As it so glittery there is a a bit of fallout but it really wasn't as bad I'd thought it was going to be and it has really impressive staying power. 
This probably isn't the type of shade most people would wear on a day to day basis but I have worn this loads since I bought it and I love wearing it to work, I find that if I just use the MAC 217 to sweep the shadow over my lids it gives a very wearable wash of brown with just a hint of shimmer. At £14 these shadows aren't cheap but if you're looking to treat yourself or a friend to something a little more special from the beauty counters then these are just perfect and I feel like the quality and durability somewhat justifies the price. I also love that these can be really easily popped out of the tubs and put into one of Urban Decay's Build Your Own Palettes. 

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Diamond Dog Swatch Eye Look

Have you tried any of the Moondust Eyeshadows? 

: ]

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning I have one of these in the shade Cosmic and it's incredible! x
    http://www.coleoftheball.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...