Monday, 25 May 2015

Urban Decay Moondust In Solstice


Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice Review & Swatches
Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice Review & Swatches
Worn over MAC Pink Venus
Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice & MAC Pink Venus
Worn alone
Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice Review & Swatches
Worn over MAC Deep Truth
Urban Decay Moondust in Solstice & MAC Deep Truth

A quick post today to share with you this very beautiful eyeshadow, I did a review of the Urban Decay Moondust in Diamond Dog which is a gorgeous brown packed with silver shimmer so if you want to hear my thoughts on the formula and staying power of the Moondust shadows read my review here
Solstice is absolutely beautiful, it isn't a shade I was immediately drawn to but having been blown away by Diamond Dog I wanted to try another of the Moondust shadows and after swatching all the shades in store I had to pick up Solstice. The shade itself looks really bold in the pan, an iridescent peachy pink that looks almost red but once applied it doesn't have the same pigmentation as Diamond Dog it applies much more sheer. One swipe over the lid with my MAC 217 is enough for a gentle shimmery look but you can build up more of a peachy shade if you use a brush with more tightly packed bristles which is how I applied it in the second photo. With it being quite sheer it's a really versatile shade I mainly apply it over MAC Plumful which looks gorgeous and brings out more of the peachy tones but I also use it over blue shades as shown above which looks beautiful and gives a wonderful bluey silver shimmer. 
It's not a shade for everyone but if you're looking for a statement eye shadow that requires very little work to create a multitude of looks then this is definitely for you and with festival season coming up I can imagine this being the perfect shade for any bloggers heading to a muddy field who want something to throw on super quick. 

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...