Monday, 22 June 2015

Birchbox- June 2015

This month Birchbox subscribers got the chance to pick the design of their box from three designs, I went for this beautiful floral design which is absolutely gorgeous. In terms of the content I'm generally pretty happy but there are a couple of bits I probably won't get much use of.

HIP Ultra Shine Shampoo 
HIP are a brand I've never heard of but I love any shampoo that promises shine and this smells fresh and minty so I'm looking forward to trying this. 

Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain (Poppy)
I'm not really a fan of this type of lip product I'm much more of a lipstick type of girl so I probably won't use this and the colour is a little harsh against my skin, also I received something very similar from Mirenesse in my last Birchbox  and it was pretty much the same colour as well.

Premae Mild Pro Dermabrasion
The best part of the box in my opinion, this promises to be a gentle exfoliator aimed at blemish prone and dull lack lustre skin which definitely describes my skin right now so I'm really looking forward to trying this.

STYLondon Metallic Tattoos
Not really my kind of thing but I might use these on my nails over the summer. 

Cowshed Gorgeous Cow Blissful Body Lotion
I've had a couple of Cowshed body lotions in various beauty boxes and they do always smell incredible but I'm never that overly impressed by them and I much prefer The Body Shop's Body Butters.

Penhaligon’s Iris Prima Eau de Parfum
I don't mind receiving perfume samples in beauty boxes but this one just isn't my kind of scent so I'll probably pass this onto my mom.

You can sign up to birchbox here for £10 per month +p&p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...