Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Dr.Pawpaw Original Balm

Dr.Pawpaw Original Balm review

I have a fair few multi purpose balms and I'm not often overly impressed with them as they're either too sticky or they feel really heavy on my skin but Dr.Pawpaw's original balm is the perfect texture, it's hydrating but also lightweight.
I've been using Dr.Pawpaw for over a week now, I mostly use it on my lips, I pop a generous layer on before I get into bed and I've noticed my usually dry lips looking much more smooth, this has a similar to texture to the much loved Dr Lipp Nipple Balm so it's thick enough to offer some serious hydration without the sticky greasy feeling of most balms. 
I've also tried using this to neaten up my brows, I normally use a little kit with a brow powder and balm in it but I've recently started just using a pencil so this has been on hand to tame my brows and lock down the pencil and it's actually pretty useful so I've popped it in my makeup bag. 
Dr.Pawpaw balm is packed with wonderful natural ingredients including Pawpaw, Olive Oil and Aloe Vera Gel, the fact that it has Aloe Vera Gel in it is a real bonus for me as I can imagine this being really soothing on sunburn especially if you're like me and despite covering yourself in factor 30 you always manage to miss a spot which for me usually results in burning the tops of my ears or even my parting. 
The last use I've found for it is as an intensive moisturiser I tend to get really dry patches on my elbows for some reason so I've been putting a little bit of this on in the evenings which has really sorted them out.
I'm really enjoying using this it's something I can chuck in my handbag and carry with me on holiday, I  also love the fact that it's in a tube as I hate using balms from pots they always end up looking a bit gross after a couple of weeks and I hate getting the balm stuck under my nails. I can see this tube lasting me a good while as a little goes a long way and I only need a tiny bit to keep my lips feeling soft and smooth but when this does run out I will be buying myself another one. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...