Saturday, 6 June 2015

L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop


L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop Review
L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop
L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop
L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop Review + Swatches
I'm not normally one for lipgloss but I picked this up as a very spur of the moment purchase when I was shopping with Pete's mom and I actually really like it. The shade I picked up is Cherry Crop which is a beautiful very intense cherry toned pink, the pigment is incredible and it lasts for ages, although the colour transfer is quite bad for a short while after you've applied it. The heart shaped wand makes it super easy to apply which is exactly what you want when applying such a bright colour. 
Now as I said I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses as I hate having sticky shiny lips and whilst this applies like a gloss, as shown in my photos, it dries to leave a velvety matte finish and after a few hours you're left with a stain of the shade. I absolutely love this, I'm always impressed with the quality of L'Oreal's makeup and I can see this being a staple of my makeup bag over the summer.

L'Oreal Glam Matte Intense Matte Gloss in Cherry Crop Review + Swatches

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...