Monday, 8 June 2015

Lush- Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

One of my old Lush favourites, Creamy Candy is a delightfully sweet smelling bubble bar packed with almond oil and lumps of cocoa butter along with vanilla absolute which makes it smell just like sweeties. As it is packed with cocoa butter this is much more softening on skin than most of Lush's bubble bars and it also creates an impressive amount of bubbles as you can see below. It's probably Lush's most girly bubble bar and with it's pastel pink design topped with a little candy flower I think this makes a wonderful little gift. This is one of Lush's less expensive bath products at just £2.75 it's fairly small but I still manage to get at least three baths out of a bar.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...