Thursday, 25 June 2015

OOTD: Sure Know Something


I wore: 
Shirt- New Look
Jeans- H&M
Creepers- Glamourous
Duster Coat- Debenhams
Necklace- Debenhams

So I am in love with this duster coat, I fell for it as soon as it came into our store but I was trying not to spend so I just kept my eye on it for a couple of months and sure enough this month it went in the sale and I picked it up for £17.50. The sizing comes up quite small especially across the back so I picked it up in a size 14 and I've been wearing it pretty much constantly since I got it. 
I wore it with this new top I picked up in the New Look sale I did get it a size 18 as I wanted it be nice and floaty. I realised that this outfit was unintentionally monochrome so I popped on this cute yellow necklace to add a little bit of colour. I also thought I'd mention how much I've been loving Kerastase Spray A Porter which I shall be reviewing soon, it makes my hair go so wavy and it's left my hair looking much more smooth than usual.  


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...